ALESHA E. LEWIS ESQ.
Protecting Your Rights
A native of the Pee Dee Region in South Carolina, Attorney Lewis has always been a giver of sound advice. Her educational background highlighted below shows her commitment to ensuring that she is knowledgeable about all topics at hand in order to best represent every client regardless of the type of case.
- Latta High School Class of 2006
- Francis Marion Class of 2010 (BA in Political Science)
- Florence Darlington Technical College Class of 2013 (Associates in Applied Science Paralegal)
- North Carolina Central University School of Law - Juris Doctorate 2018
- Paralegal for the Law Office of Linward Edwards for five years
- Clerked for the Twelfth Circuit Public Defender's Office
She knows how complex and overwhelming the legal process can be. Keeping this in mind, her ultimate goal is to help you understand your rights and the issues affecting your case.
The Law Office of Alesha Lewis works hard to protect your rights. Attorney Lewis keeps you involved and personally guides you in making important decisions about your case.
"I am here to serve you and protect your rights." - Alesha E. Lewis Esq.
Call today and schedule a consultation.